Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wheels A2 and B2: Purple Cremes

Today for Nail Wheel Wednesday I have one wheel with mostly cool-toned purple cremes and another with mostly warm-toned ones. If I let the obsessive compulsive in me have free reign, I'd redo both of these to take out the colors that don't blend in with the others and get the value progression around the wheels straightened out, but starting down that road is a sure way to get nothing done at all, so I am ignoring that voice in my head for now.

Nail wheel

1. Zoya Miley (3 coats)
2. Revlon Gum Drop (2)
3. Revlon TS Lily (2)
4. Finger Paints Aren't You Gladiolus? (2)
5. Manhattan 67C (4)
6. Zoya Caitlin (2)
7. Nails Inc. Duke Street (2)
8. Maybelline Express Finish Purple Iris (3)
9. Sonia Kashuk Violetta (2)
10. Revlon Rock (3)
11. Nicole Midnight Snowfall (4)
12. Models Own Pure Purple (3)
13. Finger Paints Amethyst Atelier (2)
14. Zoya Pinta (2)
15. Revlon Top Speed Cloud (2)
16. American Apparel L'Esprit (2)
17. H & M Liberty Girl (2)
18. Studio M Frenzy (3)
19. Pop Beauty Ultraviolet (3)
20. Joe Fresh Iris (3)


Bottles 1 through 5:


6 through 10:


11 through 15:


16 through 20:


Nail wheel

1. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Lavender Cloud (3 coats)
2. Catrice Lavender Breeze (3)
3. China Glaze Light as Air (3)
4. Essie Lilacism (3)
5. Catrice Lavenderlicious (3)
6. Joe Fresh Faded Violet (3)
7. OPI Rumple's Wiggin' (3)
8. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Lacey Lilac (2)
9. Essence Surfer Girl Hang Loose (3)
10. Essence Cute as Hell Date Me (3)
11. L'Oreal Delicate Dusk (3)
12. China Glaze Who's Wearing What (3)
13. Ulta Professional Last Fling Before the Ring (3)
14. OPI Done Out in Deco (2)
15. Peripera PP101 (2)
16. OPI Parlez Vous OPI (2)
17. Ulta Professional Uptown Girl (3)
18. Joe Fresh Fig (2)
19. Color Club Uptown Girl (2)
20. Ulta Professional Lavendaring (3)


Bottles 1 through 5:


6 through 10:


11 through 15:


16 through 20:

10 comments:

  1. why every time I read your posts I feel like moving to US?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love purples the most, I think...a very useful post, thanks for sharing! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx...more lemmings created...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see your comparison. I read about some dupes sometimes but I never have the other one to compare:)

    My favourite colour is number 19 and I never heard about that brand:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lordy lady, I thought surely you'd run out of shades to swatch on nail wheels soon but looks like I'm wrong....LOL! Stunning colors in this bunch. Some I actually am thinking of getting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these polishes make me happy! that's not wrong, right?

    ReplyDelete
  7. *fist pump for Liberty Girl!!*

    Yeah!!!

    Love your amazing wheels!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG *drooling on second wheel*!!
    I hear that OC voice too, sometimes (and ignore it otherwise I would spend whole days ordering my polishes and redoing wheels) :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.