Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wheel O4: Blue Shimmers

Nail Wheel Wednesday is back after last week's unplanned hiatus. It's time for blue, and I've got some shimmers from light to dark, with some of them leaning a bit toward the turquoise part of the spectrum.



1. Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Blackberry Creme (3 coats) [not a creme]
2. Claire's unlabelled (3)
3. Essie Blueberry Crumb (3)
4. OPI Breathe Life (3) [nice glow; I should try this layered over navy]
5. Barry M Blue Moon (3) [very subtle shimmer, like Chanel Riva]
6. Revlon Waterfall (3)
7. Revlon Blue Lagoon (3)
8. Revlon Colada Fizz (4)
9. OPI My Fave Wave (4)
10. Maybelline Express Finish Blue Brilliance (4) [nice pale pink shimmer]
11. OPI Go On Green (3) [not overly green, but very pretty]
12. Maybelline Express Finish Aqua Shocks (3)
13. Cover Girl NailSlicks Cosmic Blue (3)
14. OPI Can't You Sea (4) [love the multi colored shimmer]
15. Catrice Blue's Brother (2)
16. Oke Doke Steal This Teal (2)
17. Wet 'n' Wild Fast Dry Stream of Wonder (2)
18. Essence Colour & Go Underwater (2)
19. Nicole by OPI Party in the Penthouse (2)
20. China Glaze Blk-Bila-Bong (2)

Bottles 1 through 5:


6 through 10:


11 through 15:


16 through 20:



















11 comments:

  1. Awesome blues!! So weird that the essence Underwater looks a lot like my bottle of Hard to Resist *in* the bottle, but it looks totally different swatched.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so in love with blk-bila-bong *.*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will take one of each!!! I believe I only have two of these polishes and I am a major blue hoarder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your right, OPI Breathe Life would probably look awesome over navy!! 11 and 12 are my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Number 15 would be my pick of all those pretties, it stood up to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of these! I'd really love to see Breathe Life over a navy- I bet it would look great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Revlons # 6 + 7 are my favorites, thanks for doing this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the comparisons; it's super useful! I have been wanting Barry M Blue Moon for so long! And the two Revlon light blues next to it are beautiful too :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are some great polishes! I love nail wheel Wednesdays! OPI Breathe Life over navy would look wonderful:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are such gorgeous blue shimmers :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.