Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Wheel N4: Yellow Green Shimmers

Warm greens from lime to avocado today for Nail Wheel Wednesday. As often happens, I look at this now and see polishes I'd like to move to another wheel, but no way am I going to do all of these over or switch to swatch sticks. I'm just gonna have to deal with the chaos.



1. Pure Ice Mint Dream (3 coats)
2. CQ Pistachio (3)
3. Essence Blossoms A Hint of Mint (2)
4. Maybelline Express Finish Celadon Shimmer (3)
5. Freshcover Pistachio (3) [great acid green; I've only seen this brand in one nail supply store]
6. Nicole by OPI My Favorite Gold (3)
7. Wet 'n' Wild FastDry Ocean Grotto (3)
8. OPI Call My Cell-ery (4) [must try layering this one]
9. Petites Color Fever Daze (3)
10. Sephora by OPI Gleek Out (3)
11. Zoya Apple (3)
12. China Glaze Cha Cha Cha (2)
13. Revlon Apple-tini Fizz (3)
14. Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Tough Luck (3)
15. Safari 265 (2)
16. Chanel Peridot (2) [before all the dupes came out; I think I have three or four like this now]
17. CQ Golden Green (2)
18. Nubar Shock Green (2)
19. Nubar Verde (2) [not that warm, but I needed it to fill out the wheel]
20. Finger Paints Harvest Hues (2)


Bottles 1 through 5:


6 through 10:


11 through 15:


15 through 20:

















8 comments:

  1. Prettyprettypretty!!! :D So jealous of that essence!!! You wouldn't happen to remember where you scored that? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lizzy, I'm 99% sure I got that Essence in a swap.

      Delete
  2. Some of those shimmers really are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all about green right now with St. Patrick's Day around the corner; nice to see all the swatches here without having to sort through my stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. all of them gorgeous, but i would love Petites Color Fever Daze :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them! These are my kind of colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.