Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Wheel V6: Flakies from Nfu Oh and Zoya, Mostly

Since I've been in a flakie mood lately, I've got a flakies wheel for Nail Wheel Wednesday.



(all 3 coats on their own in slots 1 to 10, then 2 coats over black creme in slots 11 to 20)

1. Nfu Oh 41 [oh, these crazy curvy bottles]
2. Nfu Oh 57
3. Nfu Oh 53
4. Nfu Oh 52
5. Nfu Oh 51
6. Zoya Chloe [the star of the Zoya trio as far as I'm concerned]
7. Zoya Maisie
8. Zoya Opal
9. LA Girl Rockstar Crowd Surfing
10. Love & Beauty Light Green [why yes, this is the same as #9, just with a different brand name]
11 to 20. Same as 1 to 10, over black creme

Bottles 1 through 5:


6 through 8:


9 and 10:


















9 comments:

  1. I was bored with flakies for a while but I think my flakie mood is back. I just got hold of Elle's Spell, for one thing, and it's gorgeous. -- Since I'm back in the mood for pink as well, apparently, I imagine we're in for another season of fuchsia-plus-Chloe a whole lot. (I'm well into my 2nd bottle of Chloe, so I definitely agree with you there!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Those Nfu Oh's are so gorgeous! I think the Zoyas are still my favorite, though. Although I didn't get Maisie because it's practically the same as Opal. >_>

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Zoya's on the bottle in fact on the real swatch, its not as vivid as it's on the bottle. But i think if we layers them up few times, it will true to the color on the bottle! But it's still gorgeous as it is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually that's partly when I went through the bottle of Chloe so fast - I was using three coats. I didn't like the way it looked with one.

      Delete
  4. I love flakies - and there are sooo many gorgeous ones here :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. no way i could pick ma favorite here, they all look awesome <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh I love Zoya Opal over black! I'll have to look through my stash to see if I have a dupe... if not I guess I might have to start buying Zoya polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous flakies! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many pretty flakies! I haven't used any for a while, but seeing all these makes me want to pull one out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.