Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Wheel P7: Glitters from China Glaze

Back to glitter for this Nail Wheel Wednesday. This has some holiday collection polishes, so it's even somewhat seasonally appropriate—okay, Halloween is one of the holidays included but there's Christmas, too!



(all have one coat of clear topper in addition to coats noted below; some could have used more topper)

1. China Glaze Preppy Pink (3 coats)
2. China Glaze Bad Kitty (3) [what happens when Preppy Pink gets wild, apparently—blushes deeper pink and puts on more glitter]
3. China Glaze Ring in the Red (3)
4. China Glaze Lubu Heels (3)
5. China Glaze Sour Apple (3)
6. China Glaze Blue Hawaiian (3)
7. China Glaze It's Alive (2) [love this one; so murky and unusual]
8. China Glaze Skyscraper (2)
9. China Glaze Techno (3)
10. China Glaze Tinsel Town (2)
11. China Glaze CG in the City (3) [pepper or black glitter in here? could be either]
12. China Glaze Haunting (2)
13. China Glaze Snowglobe (3)
14. China Glaze Luxe and Lush (3) [might have to do a shredded glitter wheel one day because this sticks out on this wheel]
15. China Glaze Golden Enchantment (3)
16. China Glaze Ultamate Holiday (2)
17. China Glaze Fireside Glow (2) [balance of pink and copper and gold and silver and holo in this one is perfect]
18. China Glaze Twinkle Lights (3)
19. China Glaze Electrify (3) [so bright; name fits this well]
20. China Glaze I Herd That (2)

Bottles 1 through 4:


5 through 8:


9 through 12:


13 through 17:


18 through 20:


















Destash notes: It's hard to say what all I can give up here without seeing this wheel next to other glitter wheels. I definitely want to hold on to 12 and 17. And 19 and 20, which I want to use in a mani together. I got several others that closely resemble 9 and 13, so I'll have to have a comparison fest with those to decide. This is hard.

9 comments:

  1. Ooooh, Bad Kitty is super pretty!! Lubu Heels has always been a favorite of mine. In the bottle anyway, I've yet to actually wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of these are really pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Halloween is always seasonally appropriate. ;) Also, I really should revisit Luxe & Lush. My first attempt... was not so good... lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so gorgeous!...Thx for sharing..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. China Glaze does amazing glitters.There isn't any I wouldn't like.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice glitters. The green is my favourite :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! I love all these glitters! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. love china glaze glitters :D
    it's alive is my favorite from your bunch, it's really unique polish <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. #16 and #17 are beauties. I'll definitely keep them if they were mine. And I don't know how you do it, I can't imagine letting go of some of my polishes (insane hoarder, that's me). lol.
    (^^,)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.